• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cleveland Comic Con, Westlake, Ohio, October 2, 2022

3 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2022 at 8:34 AM, Marksvint said:

Nice show from a long time promoter (not myself) at the Westlake, OH location, about 20 miles west of downtown Cleveland.  I have about 25 boxes of mostly bronze to golden age.  Please stop by and say hello.  The link to my inventory list is https://mega.nz/file/d4xUgKCB#xV5WUcmmd1uInqB5bDRCTuQekHH6lL2efmwdv2NSl40

Cle show- Oct 2 2022.jpg

DSC09999.jpg

For anyone in the area I have done multiple buys and one big trade with this seller.  Great guy and a fantastic selection of GA/SA/BA books (at least until I get to it:baiting:)

Thanks for your kind words.  Please refresh my memory as to the big trade we made and whom I'm addressing here.  I once remember a trade made from someone from Indiana at a large show about 25 years ago, after which (maybe 5 years) I won a comic from an eBay seller (from Indiana) in which my handwriting was on the label.