• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing slip isssue

5 posts in this topic

I may have forgot to place a packing slip in the box when I shipped two books out today but I did put the CGC in house signing card on the back of both books. What should I do?

Edited by Abraham361
Grammer

I cannot imagine a situation where contacting Cgc asap is not the answer

On 10/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, revat said:

I cannot imagine a situation where contacting Cgc asap is not the answer

Well I got a situation for your imagination, They were closed for the day after I dropped packaged off and couldn’t leave a message it just kept repeating menu.

On 10/4/2022 at 6:52 PM, Abraham361 said:

Well I got a situation for your imagination, They were closed for the day after I dropped packaged off and couldn’t leave a message it just kept repeating menu.

I imagine you can call when they are open.

Hopefully you wrote the initials of the signer on the outside of the box so that they are not stuck with the normal submissions. They should be able to identify using your return address on the shipping label. 

Edited by jokiing

On 10/5/2022 at 12:47 AM, jokiing said:

I imagine you can call when they are open.

Hopefully you wrote the initials of the signer on the outside of the box so that they are not stuck with the normal submissions. They should be able to identify using your return address on the shipping label. 

Yes i followed the instructions to the T but got rushed when packing it that I may have left the packing slip out I printed multiple copies some for cutting cards out. I wrote the initials all sides of box. 😂