• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Video Games Launch
4 4

27 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2022 at 5:42 PM, darkstar said:

They have a track record of being inattentive to details when it comes to comics. They now want to position themselves as some sort of authority in regards to videogames wherein the minutiae separating the releases and printings is 10x worse than it is in comics? Good luck.   

I was being sarcastic.....:sorry:

On 10/6/2022 at 5:56 PM, Domo Arigato said:

:celebration:

You should take high res front and back cover scans, but not post them yet.

Then post the before and after scans once you get them back so we can compare. (thumbsu

Is there any doubt I would have scans of these books?:insane:

I'm thinking a few modern newsstands.  A couple copper CPVs.   A bronze book with an interior signature.   A  couple pristine X-books with different degrees of foxing.....hm

On 10/6/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kevin76 said:

I got 20 CIB NES games I got to send in, was gonna go with WATA but they aren't taking submissions for turbo, so I'll try CGC and just sell them off when I get them back. 

You're confident CGC can identify complete in box games? Including all paper ephemera?