• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I use a different address to receive CGCed comic?

6 posts in this topic

If I remember correctly, when you fill out the online submission form there’s an option to select the address to ship to (different from the billing address). In fact, I think some dealers do this (submit books for customers).

edit: just confirmed on the form that it does ask where you want it shipped (if different from your own address).

Edited by 850chris

I can 1000% guarantee Cgc does not care where you shipped the books from provided it’s not a restricted country like North Korea.  

They don’t have staff holding onto your shipping box and comparing where the comics came from to the address on the form the customer filled out, then trying to reconcile any discrepancy.  People travel to all kinds of shows or mail things from their parents/grandparents houses, or submit things for other people, or have work addresses and home addresses, or PO BOXES, or any number of reasons to send from somewhere different than they receive the submissions. 

hopefully that answers the question