• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should DC comics bring back the original New Teen Titans and from them back up again ?

6 posts in this topic

I was thinking at the ny comic con with the sad passing last year of George Perez.

DC should re assemble the classic group again.

Nightwing, Wondergirl , Changeling , Starfire , Raven , Cyborg .

Have them reform to tackle a old foe who is rising from the ashes again to wreak havok and poltical turmoil .

I was thinking Brother Blood reforms his satanic cultish church post covid era. Have him grow larger with society falling out of favor with what has transpired durung this new covid related era. all the while brother blood larger plans are left in the background.

Wolfman and Perez captured a magical blend of writing and art, that, if duplicated, might make this successful.  But, of course, the duplicating is the hard part.  And, the fact that back in 1980, we cared about the writing and art.  I’m not sure enough people actually read the books anymore…

On 10/17/2022 at 9:30 PM, 500Club said:

Wolfman and Perez captured a magical blend of writing and art, that, if duplicated, might make this successful.  But, of course, the duplicating is the hard part.  And, the fact that back in 1980, we cared about the writing and art.  I’m not sure enough people actually read the books anymore…

You can still read books? I thought all that matters is 1st cover appearances on moderns now...........

On 10/18/2022 at 11:41 AM, kimik said:

You can still read books? I thought all that matters is 1st cover appearances on moderns now...........

:butbutbutemoji:

- buh buh buh a character may appear in MCU film 

- buh buh buh the animation rights are being explored

- buh buh buh I read on cgc forums there was unlimited upwards trajectory

- buh buh buh my social influencers said

- buh buh buh gocollect wrote

my answers to all above in order are; so what, sooooo what, sooooooo what, sooooooooooo what, sooooooooooooooo what, sooooooooooooooooooo what

Edited by MAR1979

Should DC comics bring back the original New Teen Titans and from them back up again ?

On 10/12/2022 at 9:38 PM, tonytitan said:

I was thinking at the ny comic con with the sad passing last year of George Perez.

DC should re assemble the classic group again.

Nightwing, Wondergirl , Changeling , Starfire , Raven , Cyborg .

Kid Flash was an original member of the NTT.  Did you leave "Wallace" off by accident?

Edited by MAR1979