• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple submissions for same signing Questions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello I'm wanting to submit books for the upcoming Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, Ryan Ottley and Nick Spencer signing and am trying to ship just one package for multiple submissions. Is this possible to do and how would I pack it up? One book is being signed by just Cates, one is being signed by Cates and Stegman, and one is being signed by just Stegman and is already slabbed. I know I have to do multiple submissions but wondering how would I ship them? Do I just put multiple Geminis in the same box and send it with the initials on the outside of each Gemini and on the outer box? Any help would be appreciated.

That's what I do.  For each submission, each goes in their own gemini package and I place all packages in 1 box to ship.  Make sure you place the submission form in the gemini package or tape it on the outside of the gemini.  I place all of their initials on the 1 big box and ship.  No issues in sending it this way as I have done this multiple times.

Note, for the the one that is slabbed, do consider including a window bag if you want placement of signature on specific location of book.