• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Video Game Collection!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Somebody recommended it, you wanted to revel in some nostalgia, the trailer was spellbinding, or perhaps you're just catching up on your backlog? This thread is designated for showcasing the newest addition to your collection (be it on PC, PlayStation, XBOX, Nintendo, or perhaps something from the more obscure chapters of the video game hobby) and maybe with a little blurb as to why you decided to pursue it.

I'll start with my catching up of my backlog (which I'd started in 2017 after defecting from Xbox) with some Resident Evils and finally playing Shadow of Mordor due to wanting a bit of a survival horror fix and playing a new game with some fantasy motifs:

Spoiler

RDva3aj6IhnUUKqtsrpy3pKOrmoRKYrfjZPoch1V4lAszcEydugtMCYEq-2nKgmwh-Nq7jInkRiQ0MDTYPYcLuAB6ufDfqNQLec8dusVndBdrQahzrjg3nJvjDC04VRcxt_K6lHJFrjgPGG3Da2RNs9XyNxezBMeuZZGG4R_4yamRL0pODbuSMMRS6SZYnTcrjV5Ztu_O9hDEurTDPOadM2GPnGCI6dXXFGn2LlIDXIocLIN8AQ2x2QaH4H1ljl59z-qdGaTcYZl2ifBl2mqqHUpOM6SWDi3AB3w-1Y07wgwGK7o-bvrf54AVfmWc0uZ5i1XSEYH7l-nO_wOmKMSo3Wivz3q86jUFd5CS4uzZZXYIgEKwBI_AasYQJKNHpPU-me0oSX68lOT2qVFdTXqIvEverYUCVWDzUAXn5-4saZAipZMfsKwXkJqwvq3sKpff1Oup2jBlQBB-1NvE0PhpDkGRVxmKnF2rBad8LXHomeV0j2rd1sQr4F6ZgPEZmF_XVpjtnDbgLLMkAiXYkWWo1NhMsENG_I-X2xBaEtlgwPEpe6byGe1wZwHvgtuloagKMW-LFPGfh3YvHf1uiGqqi5JCSaOEqf2M4t-OUKJpSnwumosL_zMU43CWbGrviqosCEVw4upBvPs3aU2rkzrQkeFc9QR4zWvJpbvqL7ozPR7WemwBCnbhXePj9jFOND5skfVxU5DgBx_4AqEEirHoqulw5_G0hfZqzPse5LTGr78gaBAQc1c3SfmKEWen5RcAvRhDPO0Uifj2IqJrXtL68a54vMP1zgPzSkzBCNfWEAXlWz4IpyJnQQwQBKkIpAX6AEzwuOWrUmZnfj5mRfl5kYFVMeAwQzamEfzefqOuXVmejGUQ9H96Ce2df3r0KPZUCLzyvUwpJY_rEYKo5-xxgZAYGdIgVmSKjpw-Q=w1920-h908-no?authuser=0

(P.S. @Namtak I'm sure some of us would love to see your PSOne and other acquisitions here just so it doesn't get buried in the Antique/Flea Market thread :gossip:)

Edited by Skylath

On 10/14/2022 at 4:27 PM, Skylath said:

Somebody recommended it, you wanted to revel in some nostalgia, the trailer was spellbinding, or perhaps you're just catching up on your backlog? This thread is designated for showcasing the newest addition to your collection (be it on PC, PlayStation, XBOX, Nintendo, or perhaps something from the more obscure chapters of the video game hobby) and maybe with a little blurb as to why you decided to pursue it.

I'll start with my catching up of my backlog (which I'd started in 2017 after defecting from Xbox) with some Resident Evils and finally playing Shadow of Mordor due to wanting a bit of a survival horror fix and playing a new game with some fantasy motifs:

Reveal hidden contents

RDva3aj6IhnUUKqtsrpy3pKOrmoRKYrfjZPoch1V4lAszcEydugtMCYEq-2nKgmwh-Nq7jInkRiQ0MDTYPYcLuAB6ufDfqNQLec8dusVndBdrQahzrjg3nJvjDC04VRcxt_K6lHJFrjgPGG3Da2RNs9XyNxezBMeuZZGG4R_4yamRL0pODbuSMMRS6SZYnTcrjV5Ztu_O9hDEurTDPOadM2GPnGCI6dXXFGn2LlIDXIocLIN8AQ2x2QaH4H1ljl59z-qdGaTcYZl2ifBl2mqqHUpOM6SWDi3AB3w-1Y07wgwGK7o-bvrf54AVfmWc0uZ5i1XSEYH7l-nO_wOmKMSo3Wivz3q86jUFd5CS4uzZZXYIgEKwBI_AasYQJKNHpPU-me0oSX68lOT2qVFdTXqIvEverYUCVWDzUAXn5-4saZAipZMfsKwXkJqwvq3sKpff1Oup2jBlQBB-1NvE0PhpDkGRVxmKnF2rBad8LXHomeV0j2rd1sQr4F6ZgPEZmF_XVpjtnDbgLLMkAiXYkWWo1NhMsENG_I-X2xBaEtlgwPEpe6byGe1wZwHvgtuloagKMW-LFPGfh3YvHf1uiGqqi5JCSaOEqf2M4t-OUKJpSnwumosL_zMU43CWbGrviqosCEVw4upBvPs3aU2rkzrQkeFc9QR4zWvJpbvqL7ozPR7WemwBCnbhXePj9jFOND5skfVxU5DgBx_4AqEEirHoqulw5_G0hfZqzPse5LTGr78gaBAQc1c3SfmKEWen5RcAvRhDPO0Uifj2IqJrXtL68a54vMP1zgPzSkzBCNfWEAXlWz4IpyJnQQwQBKkIpAX6AEzwuOWrUmZnfj5mRfl5kYFVMeAwQzamEfzefqOuXVmejGUQ9H96Ce2df3r0KPZUCLzyvUwpJY_rEYKo5-xxgZAYGdIgVmSKjpw-Q=w1920-h908-no?authuser=0

(P.S. @Namtak I'm sure some of us would love to see your PSOne and other acquisitions here just so it doesn't get buried in the Antique/Flea Market thread :gossip:)

Resident Evil, I can still remember playing the first one on my PS1. Going into the mansion, everything was quiet, walked down a hallway and dogs jumped through a side widow. Pretty sure that is one of the few times I was startled by a game, lucky I had a long cord on my controller, would have probably jerked the console out of the entertainment center otherwise.

The Bio Hazard is pretty good, that woman with the bees coming out of her lower regions...that was spooky and disgusting at the same time.:jawdrop:

Really liked Shadow of Mordor played it to the end, I never got very far in the second one, it seemed lacking to me.

My apologies all if this has been discussed elsewhere but being cgc is grading videogames will/has this allowed for videogame sales on the boards?  I’ve got quite a number of retro games from nes, snes, gba, gameboy genesis GameCube and some ps1.  They are not sealed and most are cart only but most are in excellent condition. Tended to love horror games and the artwork

Edited by This is Who We Are

On 10/29/2022 at 7:56 PM, This is Who We Are said:

My apologies all if this has been discussed elsewhere but being cgc is grading videogames will/has this allowed for videogame sales on the boards?  I’ve got quite a number of retro games from nes, snes, gba, gameboy genesis GameCube and some ps1.  They are not sealed and most are cart only but most are in excellent condition. Tended to love horror games and the artwork

From what I understand, yes, eventually...