• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con - October 28-30, 2022 - Baltimore Convention Center - Baltimore, Maryland.
4 4

115 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2022 at 4:06 PM, alexgross.com said:

looking forward to pics of this show! everyone says its the best on the east coast-

Just got back to my hotel room. Awesome convention! Met Al Milgrom (Spectator Spider-Man 99), Alex Saviuk (Web of Spider-Man 50), Bill Tucci, (Wounded Warriors USMC variant), and Rick Leombardi (Spider-Man 2099). First time utilizing CGC Witness program, which I was assisted by a gentleman by the name of Steve. Great guy and patient!!! Overall, smooth process. Only issue I had was the entry. They need to break down the lines specifically VIP, Jim Lee’s Gold & Silver packages, etc. Initially, everyone was standing together, until someone took control and got us broken down by packages and regular attendees. Highly recommend this Con!!!!

On 10/28/2022 at 8:52 PM, Terry JSA said:

Although I spent most of my time standing in a line to meet Jim Lee, I can still say I enjoyed day 1 of the convention.

I definitely recommend this con!

Yeah.  My first time here and I’m having a ball.  Tons of books and good friends.  I’ve been hanging around the @Superworldbooth.  Come say hey if you’re around.

The Miller "Gold" signing was supposed to start at 10:30 and this is where we were at 11:30. It took almost 2 hours of standing just to get into the room where Frank was signing. By then, he was so far behind for his panel that everyone was instructed "no chatting or photos".

Miller signing.jpg