• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC shipping and credit card charging incompetence
1 1

2 posts in this topic

This company is so screwed up with updating their changes. Had to go thru 3 phone calls to get them to charge the correct credit card. Then, after email exchanges and updating address changes on my return addresses (on website) they still cant get it right, they still deliver to an old address. Oh BTW, I actually had someone in accounting tell me their system is outdated and insufficient..so they are very much aware of their problems....maybe I should say they are too cheap (man, I wish I could use cuss words)

Edited by Ed Hanes

The whole company has issues, but they don't seem to give a ____. It seems like every aspect of CGC is flawed. For a company that's 2 decades old, they are too bush league,  and they have too much of a "let them eat cake" mentality.

Some of their issues would be so easy to fix, but they refuse. Why?   I'll take GREED for $500, Alex.

oooo.jpg