• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tracking time now extended to 16 months
2 2

21 posts in this topic

That is Good News

As someone who works in IT glad to see your DBA team found the time to change the numeric of "8" to "16"   :baiting:

I kid of course but the Finance firm in which I'm employed has a current yearly TECH budget of 16Billion and 50K+ tech FTE's so changes are always occurring to meet client and consumer demand.

Edited by MAR1979

On 10/20/2022 at 1:28 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

No one commenting on how sad it is to have to wait more than a year for books to come back???  Perhaps CGC should dial back the # of signature event series to work on more regular submissions.  

I agree.  I think that whatever they do, they should cater to real collectors, instead of the "speculator" market.   A good way to do that would be to charge more for books less than 2-3 years old.

Edited by Jon Thor

one more gripe... if only knew after the org buyout, how much they were going to hang regular economy out to dry, I guess I would have paid the fast track tax

*business days, and not including the wait till it gets received time. 

economy 235 *days
economy  Fast Track: 20 *days

Edited by Changer

How about focusing on turn around times for all tiers? It is insane how long this whole process takes. We buy a year membership, only to wait a year for our comics to come back. After my membership expires, I'm done with CGC and their exploitation. Fast track needs to go, and so do in house private signings. 

It would be nice to see an approximate moth/year in our submission tracking, instead of the actual status: "SCHEDULE FOR GRADING" just because newly senders basically cut in line, knowing it's the only reasonable way "TODAY". This modality, which seems more like a whirlpool of customers spiraling in front of the rest, unabeling the long-past senders to get their books back.

I sent 5 books back in 3/8/22 and expected a 10 month wait time. Does this mean that, now it's extended to 16 months? If this is true and using our logic, I would expect more extentions in the future, like maybe 24 months!

Keep in mind that I have to travel from South America to pick my books at an address in the US.

Edited by Memorex
additional information