• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgot to put in cgc copy of order slip

2 posts in this topic

Hello cgc, i had a question, so i had forgot to put in your copy of the order slip when i sent my cards out, i messaged you guys about it and was just wondering what happens if there is no order slip in the box when u guys recieved the submission with a response from the customer.

Edited by Alan UB

• Administrator

Hello @Alan UB

Our receiving team will do what they can to locate who the cards belong to if possible with the shipping label. We would then contact them to ask for the packing slip and confirm the cards on the list are what were submitted. If we can not determine who the cards may belong to, they will be placed on a hold in our receiving department until we can determine the owners of those cards. Generally this is resolved when the customer contacts us asking "Where are my cards?" with a copy of the packing slip. Once we have this information the cards are then sent through the grading process at the current estimated time frame.

If you have a specific package that was shipped and delivered but not received into the system after 2 weeks, feel free to send us the tracking number, package description, and order number so we can review this with our receiving team. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!