• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member - Trading Cards Submission Form Page Not Working

4 posts in this topic

Good Morning,

After a lot of research and planning I decided that I was going to use CGC as my primary submission platform for my trading cards. Considering the volume at which I plan to grade, I decided that Elite Membership was the right choice for me. I signed up last night and jumped right into my first bulk submission only to find the submission form page does not work. This is a very frustrating experience for a new member and I wonder if Ive made the right choice... Not sure what to do, the first page will not load the options and all buttons seem to be "ghosted". Picture attached.

Looking for guidance.

A Worried New "Elite" Member

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 8.52.25 AM.png

• Administrator

Please check to be sure Accessibility Adjustments is not turned on - that can cause this behavior.  To turn them off, look for the AA icon in the lower left corner of your browser screen.  When you click on the icon, you will get a pop up.  In the pop up click Reset Settings.  That should fix the problem for you.