• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics Recieved Question
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been answered before but since I'm new to grading I will still ask :)

My comics were sent in and submission for tracking said they were recieved up until yesterday. Now when I enter my submission number it says details not found. 

Is this normal??!!

Thanks!

Did you mean the carrier tracking show received? If so then it sometimes takes them a bit for CGC to actually open and log the submission into their system. I actually called about my shipment that arrived earlier this week and they said they're catching up from being out for NYCC, so it may be a couple of weeks before it gets logged in...

If you mean your submission has disappeared from CGC's tracking system, might want to call customer service or ask the Ask CGC forum. I believe up until recently, active submissions past 8 months didn't show up on the tracking list. But the tracking system was recently updated.

Edited by 850chris