• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for info on OA dealer named "supreme-comics"
1 1

13 posts in this topic

On 10/20/2022 at 1:31 PM, Twanj said:

Is this an ebay id?

I've never heard of em.

Yes. The only "OA" I see is a Spider-Gwen 1 CBCS 9.2 sketch. 100% feedback a ton of transactions so..... Just reach out on ebay "Ask seller a question" specifically about an item or select other if you don't see option you want and you can send a message. 

On 10/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, Catwoman_Fan said:

Yes, link to seller’s feedback

We are trying to track him down. He has hundreds of CGC sales on eBay , and is a long time eBay member based in Los Angeles

4A9556C5-D351-4E46-8291-88710714872C.jpeg

Did you ever successfully reach this seller?  They have an item i'm interested in on ebay and wondering if i can make a deal with them directly to save us both some $.

On 8/3/2023 at 4:20 AM, Paul Kosnik said:

Did you ever successfully reach this seller?  They have an item i'm interested in on ebay and wondering if i can make a deal with them directly to save us both some $.

Always shocking how common it is for sellers to refuse to do this. I get it, Ebay's TOS, etc but man that company has done me wrong enough in the past that...

On 8/3/2023 at 8:50 AM, cstojano said:

Always shocking how common it is for sellers to refuse to do this. I get it, Ebay's TOS, etc but man that company has done me wrong enough in the past that...

Also because people trying to circumvent the ToS are often scammers. My sister got burned on a car purchase that way.

On 8/3/2023 at 3:44 PM, RBerman said:

Also because people trying to circumvent the ToS are often scammers. My sister got burned on a car purchase that way.

Yikes that is terrible.  But when someone is well established, especially when ebay is only one of their platforms and/or they have a brick-and-mortar, and if you use PayPal goods and services, there are many ways to protect both parties and split the eBay fees between seller and buyer and both parties win.  That said, i never, never, contact someone directly on eBay and ask them to sell me something outside eBay.  If i can find them elsewhere great, but if not i never violate the ToS, i just bite the bullet and make the purchase on eBay.  Often they send contact info with the purchase and i keep it and if i ever see them offering something on eBay that i'm interested in, i reach out to them directly.

On 8/3/2023 at 9:50 AM, cstojano said:

Ebay is providing a service. It deserves to be paid for it. If someone doesn’t want to use them, let them try one of the Facebook groups, or here, and save the fees.

On 8/3/2023 at 6:23 PM, Rick2you2 said:

Ebay is providing a service. It deserves to be paid for it. If someone doesn’t want to use them, let them try one of the Facebook groups, or here, and save the fees.

All well and good until they let someone steal 900 dollars from you with no recourse and no way to contact a person that actually knows what they are doing. And yes I tried all the normal social channels, it got me nowhere. Now buying a car on eBay is not something I would ever consider. 

On 8/3/2023 at 11:31 PM, cstojano said:

All well and good until they let someone steal 900 dollars from you with no recourse and no way to contact a person that actually knows what they are doing. And yes I tried all the normal social channels, it got me nowhere. Now buying a car on eBay is not something I would ever consider. 

I’m sorry you were cheated, but then, don’t use their service, at all. I had a question recently to a seller on eBay and it went through, along with my email address. Next time use PayPal for sending money. Or a credit card. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

On 8/4/2023 at 5:19 AM, Rick2you2 said:

I’m sorry you were cheated, but then, don’t use their service, at all. I had a question recently to a seller on eBay and it went through, along with my email address. Next time use PayPal for sending money. Or a credit card. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I was the seller. It was a global shipping program scam.