• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Final issues
6 6

234 posts in this topic

The end of Justice League Europe, with the title changing to Justice League International:

JLE50.jpg.cb2d39ddcc9f6db5075599db8e719d13.jpg

The final issue of the Phantom Stranger:

PS42.jpg.f259c56ae1f275479d3dba90ebe84f33.jpg

:kidaround: (for those who don't know, during the Blackest Night event, DC "resurrected" a bunch of dead titles with one-shots that used the number of what would have been the next issue)

but, of course, this this the real final issue:

PS41.jpg.03bdbe74771e352cd8d04ee32351fa45.jpg

Finally (finale?), while I don't think miniseries really belong in this thread, I'll make an exception here for the final issue of the last of Venom's series of consecutive minis that ran monthly for 5 years:

VF3.jpg.df299a6bcb0087a1500d75b7345822c5.jpg

On 1/14/2023 at 9:21 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

This cover has to be the most "homaged" within its own title - I love it, but it seems like there are a bunch of different Hulk issues that copy it!

Yeah, I think the Hulk 1 cover was homaged more times by later Hulk issues than any other Marvel first appearance covers were in their characters' titles, at least before Marvel became total :censored:. I'm not even going to acknowledge variant era garbage..