• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 49 PAGE1 Splash DITKO new iron man and angel
1 1

41 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2022 at 7:34 PM, Yale Stewart said:

This is kind of off-topic I guess, but how do people actually buy things off of Cool Lines? This is an honest question, because I've never tried buying from them before, and I feel like I see a lot of folks on the boards imply that it's practically a crapshoot.

There’s a whole thread on this topic

On 10/21/2022 at 4:34 PM, Yale Stewart said:

This is kind of off-topic I guess, but how do people actually buy things off of Cool Lines? This is an honest question, because I've never tried buying from them before, and I feel like I see a lot of folks on the boards imply that it's practically a crapshoot.

They have lots of things that are actually for sale, especially in person at cons.

The item above is not likely one of them.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:15 PM, J.Sid said:

They have lots of things that are actually for sale, especially in person at cons.

The item above is not likely one of them.

The brothers work in tandem - the one brother that doesn't know the prices asks the other.

Edited by pemart1966

On 10/22/2022 at 11:06 PM, drdonaldblake1 said:

I've been checking their site the last five years....I never remembered seeing prices listed for art.

Are you sure this price was from two years ago?

That screengrab looks like it’s from a price request email response. That’s pretty much the only way to get prices from them beyond con post-its.