• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel metal daily bugle headlines grading

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I have had several Pokemon cards graded, but no Marvel cards yet. I have a question regarding the daily bugle headlines inserts that can be found in the newest set. I have one and it lets me select it when adding to my order, however I wonder how it is slabed. It's like a little newspaper that's folded and came inside a penny sleeve in the pack. So would it be folded in the slab? Or opened up flat then encapsulated? Couldn't find any examples online. Thank you. If anyone knows a cert number I could reference I would appreciate it!

• Administrator

Hi My friend, 

I would say hold off sending in those particular inserts. The database was made previously to how we knew those cards were going to be manufactured. Hopefully in the future we have a better solution for grading booklet type cards, but as of right now I would hold off on that particular one. 

On 10/21/2022 at 10:17 PM, DougPwns said:

Hey guys

I have had several Pokemon cards graded, but no Marvel cards yet. I have a question regarding the daily bugle headlines inserts that can be found in the newest set. I have one and it lets me select it when adding to my order, however I wonder how it is slabed. It's like a little newspaper that's folded and came inside a penny sleeve in the pack. So would it be folded in the slab? Or opened up flat then encapsulated? Couldn't find any examples online. Thank you. If anyone knows a cert number I could reference I would appreciate it!

Saw one of these recently that was graded. It was folded in the slab. Picture below (not mine).

2D7DB26A-2C28-40B2-AE0C-87E01D321486.jpeg