• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Vosburg Lori Lovecraft Comic Art Live Sale - Sat. Nov. 5th @ 11AM PT/2PM ET

5 posts in this topic

On Saturday, November 5th at 11AM PT/2PM ET, join Mike Vosburg, Bill Cox and me (Chuck Costas) for a special live art "claim" sale.  This sale will celebrate the release of the new Lori Lovecraft Omnibus and full color Lori Lovecraft comic "Dark Inheritance"  The sale will feature 32 pieces from Mike's personal collection dating back to "Linda Lovecraft's" appearances in Star*Reach in the 1970's.  The sale will also include a variety of B&W and color interior pages, pin-ups, and covers.   

You can join the sale here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBip5wbKG4U

Each lot will be revealed one by one on the Livestream and in this gallery simultaneously.  I'll keep this gallery updated during the event so that you'll know what lots are still available and which have been sold.  Any unsold lots will also be available through this gallery after the Livestream event until November 12th.  

Each piece will be priced to sell and orders will be taken on a first come, first served basis.  To reserve a piece, send me an e-mail directly at comiconxion@hotmail.com or you can send a message through CAF.  Tune in and be quick.  I expect many pieces to be sold within seconds of their reveal.  When you reserve a piece, please indicate the lot # you want to reserve.

Check out Mike Vosburg's website at vozart.com to learn a little bit more about Mike and to check out examples of his work.  Keep your eyes out for banner ads and notices on CAF for more info. about the sale and we hope to see you on November 5th!

CAF_Ad.jpg

Edited by comiconxion

Just a reminder that the Mike Vosburg sale will be happening Live this Saturday.  For those wondering about prices... nothing exceed $1,000.  Most of the art featured in the sale will be featured in Mike's new Lori Lovecraft Omnibus of the special new comic "Dark Inheritance" that accompanies it.  We may even have the covers from those books for sale... maybe...  Tune in!

Lori_Lovecraft_Omnibus.jpg

Lori_Lovecraft_Dark_Inheritance.jpg

On 11/2/2022 at 6:58 AM, buckycap said:

Will any GI Joe art be available in the sale?

No, this sale will be focused solely on Lori Lovecraft and her early incarnation as Linda Lovecraft to celebrate the release of the new Lori Lovecraft Omnibus.  It'll include art from the 70's all the way to present day.

Thanks to all of those who joined us yesterday for the sale.  We sold 22 out of 32 pieces, but there are some nice ones that are still available.   Take a look at my CAF gallery to see if there are any you'd like to pick up (https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=229306).  E-mail me at comiconxion@hotmail.com if you'd like to reserve anything.  Here's a summary of what you can still purchase:

• Lot 01. Lori Lovecraft Omnibus Pg. 294 Star*Reach #5 “Midnight in the Medina” Pg. 4 – 3rd App. Linda Lovecraft - $800

• Lot 03. Lori Lovecraft Omnibus Pg. 298 Star*Reach #5 “Midnight in the Medina” Pg. 8 – 3rd App. Linda Lovecraft - $800

• Lot 06. “Fire Away” Linda Lovecraft Pinup – Unpublished - $800

• Lot 07. “Head or Tail” Linda Lovecraft Pinup – Unpublished - $1,000

• Lot 15. Lori Lovecraft Omnibus Pg. 261 “Magic!” Page 6 - $250

• Lot 17. Lori Lovecraft Omnibus Pg. 271 Pinup (13” x 18” Sepia Inks) - $1,000

• Lot 20. Lori Lovecraft Omnibus Pg. 277 Pinup (12” x 18” B&W) - $800

• Lot 24. Lori Lovecraft “Dark Inheritance” Pinup #5 - Lori and Cats in Front of Prague Art Nouveau Building (12” by 18” Colored Inks) - $600

• Lot 26. Lori Lovecraft “Dark Inheritance” Pinup #7 - Drawn to Lori (Alternate Cover Idea) - $500

• Lot 30. Lori Lovecraft, Horatio and Zelda (Voodoo Mansion) pinup (12” x 16” Toned). Pencil Rough Included – Unpublished - $600