• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2022 at 3:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

not sure, but probably, but again if he posts what he got here, the + symbol next to quote will save the post that we can click to post, his post, in that thread when created! ^^

I followed that lol 

image.thumb.png.c404b29081a6529f5979024d57eeacb3.png

No one will be able to follow what you just wrote!

Sentince! '

lol

On 12/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, Loading... said:

I vote 2! Nothing wrong with opening it up now if you wont be around in my opinion.

quick question for all... will there be a new thread started on the 25th where we can post what we got?

No need to start another thread, just post what you received in this thread.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:28 PM, B2D327 said:

Judging by some of the memes you post, I’m gonna assume you have a pretty healthy sense of humor so this movie should be mandatory viewing for you.

image.gif.580b75e0e3151366037ada8dc5486500.gif

Tbh it was on Netflix and I passed it over, due to the family having watched some western with him due to my suggestion... Ahem I want to say it was the "Ridiculous 6" good bad and ugly kind of thing.

In short I've been banned from suggestions concerning Adam Sandler. I was able to watch his 100% fresh stand up and then again with family, so I'm slowly regaining trust lol

But spending holidays with more family so I'm being patient, hopefully water boy shows up again, so I can at least attempt at restoring Sandler's good name hahahhahahahaha

On 12/21/2022 at 5:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Tbh it was on Netflix and I passed it over, due to the family having watched some western with him due to my suggestion... Ahem I want to say it was the "Ridiculous 6" good bad and ugly kind of thing.

In short I've been banned from suggestions concerning Adam Sandler. I was able to watch his 100% fresh stand up and then again with family, so I'm slowly regaining trust lol

But spending holidays with more family so I'm being patient, hopefully water boy shows up again, so I can at least attempt at restoring Sandler's good name hahahhahahahaha

Yeah not the entry point at all, but Billy Madison, Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, all crowd pleasers.

fun fact my team name in my new fantasy football league was The Mendulla Oblangatas, until I got smoked and they won the right to change my team name and they chose All Them Teeth But No Toothbrush

On 12/21/2022 at 7:21 PM, Lifesuggs said:

Yeah not the entry point at all, but Billy Madison, Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, all crowd pleasers.

fun fact my team name in my new fantasy football league was The Mendulla Oblangatas, until I got smoked and they won the right to change my team name and they chose All Them Teeth But No Toothbrush

Madison and Gilmore are classics. I still need to see airheads and waterboy. I saw 50 first dates though, even saw gilmore at the drive in theater 😂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/21/2022 at 5:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Madison and Gilmore are classics. I still need to see airheads and waterboy. I saw 50 first dates though, even saw gilmore at the drive in theater 😂

You need some high class h2o.

On 12/21/2022 at 8:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Add “Big Daddy” and “The Wedding Singer” to that list. Wedding Singer is hilarious 

image.gif.fd82b29418cc4f241a942fe5c7de10f5.gif