• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2022 at 3:43 AM, WEBHEAD said:

A huge home run....an amazing gift.... thank you @Turtle (Adam)  thanks for the treats as well  when I got the box I wondered for a long time what was in it Christmas day I opened the box and  WOW love the Spider-man Statue thank you from the bottom of my heart 2022 has not been a good year....but now I know that 2023 started off  AWESOME.  Yes that is my Danbury Mint Josh Allen....Let's Go Buffalo now I am in Rochester I get all the games

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

I see you're a Josh Allen fan as well, kudos.🤘

On 12/26/2022 at 6:43 AM, WEBHEAD said:

A huge home run....an amazing gift.... thank you @Turtle (Adam)  thanks for the treats as well  when I got the box I wondered for a long time what was in it Christmas day I opened the box and  WOW love the Spider-man Statue thank you from the bottom of my heart 2022 has not been a good year....but now I know that 2023 started off  AWESOME.  Yes that is my Danbury Mint Josh Allen....Let's Go Buffalo now I am in Rochester I get all the games

IMG_1365.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

:banana:

SO relieved that the statue made it to you safely.  And yes, enjoy the treats all made locally here in Bethlehem, PA (home of Peeps).  I'm sorry it was a rough year, but sending good vibes and hoping that 2023 is Amazing!  Merry Christmas @WEBHEAD!!!

On 12/26/2022 at 9:40 AM, universal soldier said:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Way too much food, good wine and lots of family time filled my day but I was still salivating about the contents of the present’s waiting under the tree! @Wall-Crawlerdid not disappoint for sure. A great and extremely generous variety of comics. Certainly nailed it with my collecting tastes. Thank you so much! (worship)

0F2C3926-89A4-4D12-89D6-1BC5104F6794.thumb.jpeg.f255501b853034c9f79793d1baeea6f2.jpeg

Whoa 😮

On 12/26/2022 at 10:40 AM, universal soldier said:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Way too much food, good wine and lots of family time filled my day but I was still salivating about the contents of the present’s waiting under the tree! @Wall-Crawlerdid not disappoint for sure. A great and extremely generous variety of comics. Certainly nailed it with my collecting tastes. Thank you so much! (worship)

0F2C3926-89A4-4D12-89D6-1BC5104F6794.thumb.jpeg.f255501b853034c9f79793d1baeea6f2.jpeg

Glad you are happy and you are most welcome!

On 12/24/2022 at 9:20 AM, Comics4All said:

@The Professor

Thank you for the books! 

I will enjoy reading some good Lee/Kirby/Romita this Christmas! 

The Dark Phoenix Saga is chief among my favorite runs of all time, so it is always good to see X-men 136! 

I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season!

86EF77F9-0065-4C66-B1C5-01EEE4420D7D.jpeg

5D4E8A98-34C6-4531-A84F-B4DC1368D4A2.jpeg

You are very welcome! Hopefully I will get to share my goodies with everyone very soon. 

What should we do if anything when our ss recipient didn't ever post received or opened? I was curious? @HollyJollyOne I guess we could just give the benefit of the doubt, I know a lot of family issues have been had  :)

Anyway our recipients, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/26/2022 at 4:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

What should we do if anything when our ss recipient didn't ever post received or opened? Me and @WolverineX are curious? @HollyJollyOne I guess we could just give the benefit of the doubt, I know a lot of family issues have been had  :)

Anyway our recipients, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Why not tag them? 🎅 

On 12/26/2022 at 3:44 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Why not tag them? 🎅 

I could, but did want to give the benefit of the doubt. It's not that big a deal, and will lose luster if we make a deal about it lol

On 12/26/2022 at 3:50 PM, Shadow said:

Probably due to holidays. That said, we have this every year. No matter what, please let your Secret Santa know you got the gift.

Ya maybe I should have pmd instead, cause its a busy time of year, and I know my recipient hasn't really been posting; I also have the screenshot as delivered. I just wanted to double check in vase there was some concern? I haven't done this since 2019, when @WolverineX was my secret Santa, so I pmd to ask him. Turns out his recipient hasn't posted either. meh

ItIt'all good, just a calm vent i suppose, surely wont mean anything bad if they dont post. I delivered it early December and received mine 3 days before Christmas, so a long time missing out on anything to do with it, I may be being way way too picky.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:09 AM, oakman29 said:

This was a good year with lots if challenges, surely we all go through.

I've had to pay additional income taxes of 40 thousand dollars to the IRS , only because my new property values grew exponentially,  American people cant even catch a break there.  So this is why I've barely been on the boards this year, and I hate not talking to you guys (my family).

Sorry to hear that!

Everything has gotten so expensive!

Even necessities like gas, food ,etc