• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping both raw and graded books together question

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question since I have never submitted multiple books at once let alone both raw and graded together. I will be submitting a couple of raw books as well as 1 graded book for the Todd signing. My question is should I do them al under the same order or should I split the orders into raw books and then make another order separately for the graded book? Just want to avoid having any problems.

And also CGC states that the books have to be packaged in the same order as they are listed on the invoice. So essentially if there is 3 books in the order, should the first book that is listed on the invoice be on the top of the pile or the bottom of the pile? 

Thanks in advance. 

Can all ship in same box 

for order question consider contacting Cgc customer service 

but they’re not going to not take your money and ship all the books back to you because you’ve done something reasonable but not quite the letter of the law.