• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Packing Foreign Comics
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I just sent in some Turkish comics for the McFarlane signing.  The thing about Turkish comics is that their dimensions are 3 x 9.4 inches (16cm x 24cm) 5% smaller than modern comic book size.  I used the cgc window bags but as they are smaller there is some give.  Even in regular comic book bags and boards, they can move around because of this.  I guess the best option would be to cut down a modern board and use tape to cinch the bag.

Are there smaller-sized comic book bags and boards?  What company produces them?

On another note, I collect mouse guard comics which are in square 8 x 8 inches format.  Does anyone have recommendations for bags and boards for them?

Thanks in advance!

As far as the Mouse Guard comics go, I pack mine in Magazine sized bags and boards. If I'm sending into CGC, I cut the bag and board down to height (so it is square) and is a relatively snug fit. Unfortunately its not a common comic size, so DIY is the best option. Here is a window bag I made using the same method to bring to a show for a signing.

IMG_0548.jpg