• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem With Creating Submission for Mechanical Error - Issue with Inbound Shipping Information
8 8

89 posts in this topic

I'm having the same trouble.  I'm super frustrated that I've wasted my entire morning trying to get this submission done.  I have to rectify this as the time is limited, AND I'm leaving town in a couple days.  Super annoyed, please help!

There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again.

On 12/17/2022 at 11:44 AM, elusive.comics.and.more said:

Please help!!!  My time window is super-short as I'm leaving town in a couple days.  Thank you.

Update:  I checked my zipcode, it was only at 5 digits.  I cleared my cache, no help.  I used a different browser, no help.  This is a large return for broken cases, so I will just post one cert # 4165510001.  Thank you.

• Administrator
On 12/17/2022 at 1:47 PM, elusive.comics.and.more said:

Update:  I checked my zipcode, it was only at 5 digits.  I cleared my cache, no help.  I used a different browser, no help.  This is a large return for broken cases, so I will just post one cert # 4165510001.  Thank you.

I will send @MattM CS an e-mail alerting him about this thread.

• Administrator

@elusive.comics.and.more @bfaller @Crimzen X @JerSea @CGC Mike

Thank you all for letting us know of this issue. Our web team has fixed this issue. Moving forward, please use the prepaid shipping with FedEx option when returning MEs unless you are dropping these off at a show or you are outside the US. If you are outside the US, please send us an email at submissions@cgccomics.com with an explanation of the issue and images of the books with the certification number visible in the photos. This will allow our team to review the issue and send you an International Shipping Label. If you have any other questions, fell free to let us know in the ASK CGC Forum. Have a great day!

• Administrator
On 12/20/2022 at 7:33 PM, Viet Pham said:

Hi I'm having the same problem. I chose the fedex prepaid shipping label and tried both 5 digits zip code and 9 digits zip code, no luck on both. Any help is appreciated!

Hello,

I logged into your account to review this. It looks like this issue has been corrected already on your order. Feel free to review your cart and finish checking out HERE

I am having the same problem. Retried several times, same error. There was an issue with your inbound shipping information. is the error I get. Have had no problems checking out/shipping to CGC before.