• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem With Creating Submission for Mechanical Error - Issue with Inbound Shipping Information
8 8

89 posts in this topic

...but it failed this afternoon!

I'm trying to create a mechanical error order (I documented this in the QC at CGC thread...) this afternoon.  I've entered my books, my address, return shipping address, credit card info and billing address.  Addresses are all the same and in the US.  I keep getting the message "There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again."  Is anyone else having this problem, or successfully creating a CGC order (ME or otherwise)?  Thanks,

On 1/28/2023 at 1:52 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

...but it failed this afternoon!

I'm trying to create a mechanical error order (I documented this in the QC at CGC thread...) this afternoon.  I've entered my books, my address, return shipping address, credit card info and billing address.  Addresses are all the same and in the US.  I keep getting the message "There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again."  Is anyone else having this problem, or successfully creating a CGC order (ME or otherwise)?  Thanks,

I am having the same problem right now with a regular Modern submission using a dealer account. I don't think it's limited to just Mechanical Error orders. @CGC Mike snip.thumb.JPG.46c7507ecd9719adae0eab78d647f4c1.JPG

I’m having the same issue submitting my mechanical error. The same message keeps popping up at the end. I’ve tried multiple times throughout the course of the day without success.

There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again.

On 1/28/2023 at 6:07 PM, LikeEmScanned said:

I am having the same problem right now with a regular Modern submission using a dealer account. I don't think it's limited to just Mechanical Error orders. @CGC Mike 

I'm also still having issues.  Normally I use Chrome (PC); I tried submitting the order with Edge.  When it failed, I deleted my initial order and cleared my Edge browser cache.  Then I reentered the ME.  Coincidentally, my order was also 25 books...  But that shouldn't have anything to do with the address.

• Administrator
On 1/30/2023 at 1:46 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

So, just for kicks, I went to my packing slips and opened the pending slip for the 25 books that I keep getting an error on.  I confirmed the books, return and billing addresses, reentered my credit card information, and submitted...

Your order has been completed successfully!

... and it went through.

Awesome!

I'm having this same issue trying to submit books for the Adam Hughes signing. I've tried everything and it keeps saying "There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information. Please review your information here and try again." every time I try to submit the order. I tried to submit it last night when I encountered the error and it is still happening this morning.

Edited by LaserBrain