• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problem With Creating Submission for Mechanical Error - Issue with Inbound Shipping Information
8 8

89 posts in this topic

I'm receiving the same error as others in this thread as well.  I'm trying to make an order for REHOLDER services.  NO change in address at all and I am just using my address which has been on file.  Have made multiple orders in the past with no issues.

Edited by mpau25

• Administrator

Here is a message from web help.  If anyone can provide the info they have requested, it would be greatly appreciated.

"MX cannot replicate this.  Can you reach out on the boards and see if someone has an open active cart where they can't submit with this error message?  With that, I can get them to look into it further.  Without that, they say it is because the city, state and zip code don't match.  Thanks."

On 3/6/2023 at 12:02 PM, CGC Mike said:

Here is a message from web help.  If anyone can provide the info they have requested, it would be greatly appreciated.

"MX cannot replicate this.  Can you reach out on the boards and see if someone has an open active cart where they can't submit with this error message?  With that, I can get them to look into it further.  Without that, they say it is because the city, state and zip code don't match.  Thanks."

@CGC MikeI am currently having this issue with an open active cart while trying to submit an order and it has been happening all day. My addresses are fine and match. 

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 10.39.52 AM.png

Edited by chrizm
add reply quote & tag

I have a mechanical error return (shipping damage) order I'm trying to put in today (3/11/23) and it won't go through; same error.  Doesn't matter what modifications I make to the inbound shipping address (removing periods, not abbreviating, dashes in the phone #, etc), it doesn't work.  And it just gives this nebulous "There was an issue with your Inbound Shipping information"; nothing specific.  I received this shipment on 3/3/23, so to get this entered within your 14-day window, I only have a few days left to get the order through on the system.  Sounds like CGC has had this issue on and off for quite some time, given the board messages.

• Administrator
On 3/11/2023 at 10:40 AM, chrizm said:

@CGC MikeI am currently having this issue with an open active cart while trying to submit an order and it has been happening all day. My addresses are fine and match. 

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 10.39.52 AM.png

Thanks for the info.  I will pass it along.  

On 3/11/2023 at 7:38 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks for the info.  I will pass it along.  

Looks as though they have fixed my instance.

I successfully put the order through this morning.

Thanks!

Ugh... having this problem again.  Not sure what is causing it.  Trying to do a ME submission and got the error.

When this previously happened, I tried re-submitting on a different day and it worked (identical information submitted).  This time around, been trying for over a couple days and still same problem.

Not sure if CGC fixes something on the backend or has to do with system being down.  HELP PLEASE!

ME.png

• Administrator
On 4/1/2023 at 1:03 PM, JerSea said:

Ugh... having this problem again.  Not sure what is causing it.  Trying to do a ME submission and got the error.

When this previously happened, I tried re-submitting on a different day and it worked (identical information submitted).  This time around, been trying for over a couple days and still same problem.

Not sure if CGC fixes something on the backend or has to do with system being down.  HELP PLEASE!

ME.png

I will notify the web team regarding your post.

Mike

• Administrator
On 4/1/2023 at 1:03 PM, JerSea said:

ME.png

Hello Please try this again today. Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue. 

I am currently experiencing this issue. None of the solutions mentioned in this thread worked, and my zip code is only 5 digits. 

The ME I am trying to submit is nearing the 14 days, so I would appreciate any help!

On 4/15/2023 at 6:59 PM, CGC Mike said:

Web help has told me this:

"We're trying to figure out why this might be happening specifically on the weekends." 

I did a signature series entry and it worked fine. Then tried to do a mechanical error right after and got this error. I was instructed by the Signature Series team to send it back cause two of the three books I got in an order had December or 2023 as the signature dates. Was hoping to get it to FedEx this weekend. Guess that’s not happening now.