• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Oh the HORROR! Original horror GN's, comics and lots more
4 4

93 posts in this topic

Planetary Lost Worlds Written by WARREN ELLIS Art by PHIL JIMENEZ, JERRY ORDWAY and ANDY LANNING Cover by JOHN CASSADAY

First, during an investigation of The Authority, the post-human pantheon intrudes in one of Planetary's old cases. Then we introduce the new Planetary field crew - Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince? The WildStorm Universe's mystery-tackling team collides with the DC Universe's Greatest Heroes in the most unexpected way!

NM for $5.00

409D7C64-C7DB-4656-8380-73466B00B111.jpeg

Edited by jr70

Die!Die!Die!  Written by Robert Kirkman and Scott M. Gimple, Art and Cover by Chris Burnham and Nathan Fairbairn.

In this highly secretive surprise launch from Image/Skybound that retailers weren't even allowed to order initially, an American operative is compromised during an attempted hit on a UK government official, Senator Connie Lipz calls on Nate to put together a rescue operation. 

issues 1&2 NM for $5.00

E55B4C00-2D8C-437F-82C5-3B014DDB92C9.jpeg

Edited by jr70

Lady Baltimore The Witch Queens Written by Mike Mignola, Christopher Golden. Art by Bridgit Connell.

Once she was Sofia Valk, living in a village overrun by evil. In time she became Lord Baltimore’s most trusted ally. Now, more than a decade after his death, Europe has erupted with the early battles of World War II and dark forces are rising again. With witches, vampires, and Nazis on the march, Sofia must embrace the title of Lady Baltimore!

Issue 1-5 complete NM with also the one shot Imogen of the Wyrding Way (Has a dog ear corner) and issue 5 of House of the Lost horizons NM  $14.00

4975EEE7-0111-40E3-9EC6-0AA6586D7C9D.jpeg

64F04B16-8E96-4CF5-8978-DB3E5BB278B6.jpeg

5F10722D-2812-4FDC-AF3D-6EAB5FBB80DC.jpeg

A19CB009-4798-4819-B467-62BFCBBDAA99.jpeg

Edited by jr70

Thank you for buying and or looking!  Hopefully you try something new and READ it.  Always feel free to PM if interested in anything.  Definitely trying this again later with different stuff.  CLOSED!    :hi:

On 12/30/2022 at 7:10 PM, jr70 said:

V-Wars  1-5 all subscription Kevin Eastman covers.  NM  Also a Netflix series.  $12.00 $10.00

Written by Jonathan Maberry. Art by Alan Robinson. When a sniper's bullet kills the pro-peace Speaker of the House and a terrorist vampire cell takes credit, the Vampire War erupts hotter and bloodier than ever.

F9E924A1-A389-479B-B844-D3D86DA8EAF4.jpeg

70D86560-C0F1-42D7-BD5F-808E72F9837D.jpeg

I love Jonathan Maberry. He has supplanted King as my favorite writer. We seem to have similar tastes....if you give Ghost Road Blues or Patient Zero a chance I think you'll like it. Oh, and The Keep by F. Paul Wilson and Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey. All four others I've began reading in the last decade(s).

Oh, and :takeit:

On 1/28/2023 at 7:33 PM, Kramerica said:

I love Jonathan Maberry. He has supplanted King as my favorite writer. We seem to have similar tastes....if you give Ghost Road Blues or Patient Zero a chance I think you'll like it. Oh, and The Keep by F. Paul Wilson and Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey. All four others I've began reading in the last decade(s).

Oh, and :takeit:

Thank you! ^^   I’ll check those out. Joe Lansdale is always a favorite for me. Devolution by max brooks is fantastic also. His world war z is worth reading. Quite a different version than the movie. 

On 1/29/2023 at 8:15 AM, jr70 said:

Thank you! ^^   I’ll check those out. Joe Lansdale is always a favorite for me. Devolution by max brooks is fantastic also. His world war z is worth reading. Quite a different version than the movie. 

I read WWZ 3 times and then I had to check out the 8 hour audio book which is basically an all-star cast because of Max's connections. From Alan Alda to Mark Hamill to Henry Rollins.....the cast is incredible. Lansdale is great but I must read more. And I'll definitely check Devolution. Thanks!

On 11/13/2022 at 7:21 AM, jr70 said:

:takeit:

On 12/30/2022 at 7:21 PM, jr70 said:

The Living Dead By George Romero & Daniel Kraus.  Sorry it's not a comic at all no pictures, it's a book!!!  Minor wear on dust jacket.  Hardcover $10.00

Set in the present day, The Living Dead is an entirely new tale, the story of the zombie plague as George A. Romero wanted to tell it.

It begins with one body.

A pair of medical examiners find themselves battling a dead man who won’t stay dead.

It spreads quickly.

In a Midwestern trailer park, a Black teenage girl and a Muslim immigrant battle newly-risen friends and family. On a US aircraft carrier, living sailors hide from dead ones while a fanatic makes a new religion out of death. At a cable news station, a surviving anchor keeps broadcasting while his undead colleagues try to devour him. In DC, an autistic federal employee charts the outbreak, preserving data for a future that may never come.

Everywhere, people are targeted by both the living and the dead.

We think we know how this story ends.

We. Are. Wrong.

491A5254-9FDF-4E6C-946E-E873BD356896.jpeg

:takeit: