• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Larry's eBay Benefit Art Auctions - Adkins, Sim, Veitch/Bissette, Matsuda and more!

1 post in this topic

Calling all collectors!

I am running a number of 7-day eBay auctions of original comic art and signed comics. All of the proceeds I receive from the items I am offering for auction this week will be used to pay part of my property taxes, which if it is not paid by November 10th, my house of almost 50 years will be put up for tax sale which I hope to prevent!

So please spread the word about my auctions and bid if you can. Time is of the essence to raise the funds.

A link to the eBay auctions is below.

https://www.ebay.com/str/sheltone

Thanks for looking and tell your friends! Help save my home and get a great piece of art in the deal!

Dan Adkins UNDERSEA AGENT #4 Cover Recreation

Frank Borth SPIDER WIDOW Splash Page Recreation

Graham Ingels – Classics Illustrated / The F.B.I. – Page 6, from 1959

Don Heck – Lot of 3 Prelim SUPERMAN & WONDER WOMAN Drawings

Johnny Craig DRUSILLA Preliminary Drawing, circa 1970s   

Jeff Matsuda Sketch of REIGN from NEW MEN, an Image Comics title

Sam Glanzman RED RANGE GN, Page 34, from 1999

Ron Randall THE OUTSIDERS #41, Page 4, DC Comics, 2006

Rick Veitch & Steve Bissette SCOUT #15, Page 23

Dave Sim GLAMOURPUSS #8, Page 14-15, Mary-Kate & Ashley with Karl Lagerfeld

Dave Sim GLAMOURPUSS #8, Page 16, Mary-Kate Olsen & Bob Saget, 2009

Dave Sim GIANT-SIZE PUBLIC DEFENDERS #1 / VARKDEVIL– Signed Comic

Dave Sim FLAILING AT LOVE #1 – Signed Comic

Dave Sim CIH Presents HELL’O DALI #1 – Signed Comic

Dave Sim Gehenna Presents KURTZ VS KURTZ #1 – Signed Comic

If you do not see anything you’d want to bid on but would like to help me raise the funds I need to save my home, here is the link to my GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-larry-shell-save-his-home-repair-it

We need to pay the amount due in full by that date or I and my brother, who lives with me, may not have a place to live. We are both disabled, I have diabetes, glaucoma, migraines and had two spinal surgeries in the past 8 years and my brother suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and other ailments.

And if you would prefer to send a donation directly to me via PayPal or Zelle, send it to lawrenceshell@comcast.net. Email me at the same address if you would like to send a check instead.