• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I break the registry? lol
2 2

94 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2022 at 7:42 AM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Still down...

I wonder if CGC has it's own in-house IT team or if they outsource.  The latter would explain a lot.  I worked in IT for 30 years at a pharmaceutical company and anytime we outsourced "stuff," it would come back wrong and we would have to do it all over again ourselves.

In any event, I bet a new server is in the process of being acquired.

On 11/2/2022 at 12:42 PM, Lobo1969 said:

Actually I'm going quite quickly now. The EDIT function is slow but works, but viewing the set listings times out still.

CGC must be unhappy with me because mine still doesn't work lol.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:32 PM, LDarkseid1 said:
On 11/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, Lobo1969 said:

Super slow...

I've been doing boring web training all day and trying to enter books in the registry.... managed to get exactly 3 done lol

You're lucky you got 3!

I did get 1 slab entered this morning, along with a description and undercopy raw issue of the slabbed book as a back cover picture.

Everytime I add a picture I like to go through the full gallery and see how it looks, what moved over, to see if any quick holes that pop into mind for purchase.

I counted my blessings to add stuff, that I've tried not to push it further.

I'd post a pic of (title of the thread) Kim Kardashian broke the internet but, lol that is the only comedy relief I can provide  :sorry:

In words only  :wavingwhiteflag:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/2/2022 at 10:55 AM, workingdog said:

I wonder if CGC has it's own in-house IT team or if they outsource.  The latter would explain a lot.  I worked in IT for 30 years at a pharmaceutical company and anytime we outsourced "stuff," it would come back wrong and we would have to do it all over again ourselves.

In any event, I bet a new server is in the process of being acquired.

Based on what I'm seeing now, I'd bet you're right. ️ 

On 12/6/2022 at 12:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@wytshus we're back to the registry being down :cheers: 

Still dwon 6 hours later.

I guess I was the onky one to notice? Haha I'm sure, someone is going to start a new thread and miss this one :roflmao: