• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I break the registry? lol
2 2

94 posts in this topic

On 12/6/2022 at 12:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@wytshus we're back to the registry being down :cheers: 

On 12/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Still dwon 6 hours later.

I guess I was the onky one to notice? Haha I'm sure, someone is going to start a new thread and miss this one :roflmao:

@Iconic1s @djpinkpanther67  @Gotham Kid @Supa-Bad-Mofo been 24 hours now :( help so I'm not the "only user" lol in that thread "they said" "that user" like I'm the only one argh lol:cheers:  I tagged y'all because your the most recent posts in here besides mine....

On 12/7/2022 at 1:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Iconic1s @djpinkpanther67  @Gotham Kid @Supa-Bad-Mofo been 24 hours now :( help so I'm not the "only user" lol in that thread "they said" "that user" like I'm the only one argh lol:cheers:  I tagged y'all because your the most recent posts in here besides mine....

Hmmm… I updated some pics last night and it worked fine. Haven’t tried adding any new books though.

Probably all the 50 variants of each book these days bogging it down!

On 12/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, Iconic1s said:

Hmmm… I updated some pics last night and it worked fine. Haven’t tried adding any new books though.

Probably all the 50 variants of each book these days bogging it down!

seriously? IS IT ONLY ME AND @workingdog?? not working? oye, how do I fix it? I'd tag CGC mike again, but hes already got a word in and will get back to us.

I tried clearing cookies and browsing history 

idk

On 12/7/2022 at 2:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

seriously? IS IT ONLY ME AND @workingdog?? not working? oye, how do I fix it? I'd tag CGC mike again, but hes already got a word in and will get back to us.

I tried clearing cookies and browsing history 

idk

I Googled it for you…

https://www.popsci.com/5-troubleshooting-tips-for-fixing-your-own-computer-problems/

On 12/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Iconic1s said:

I did all that, except reinstalling, and I'm not doing that just yet, I tried a different browser engine and still nothing

On 12/7/2022 at 2:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I did all that, except reinstalling, and I'm not doing that just yet, I tried a different browser engine and still nothing

I forgot to add a lol to my Google comment.  Was just messing with you :baiting:

Hopefully they get this fixed!

On 12/7/2022 at 2:35 PM, Iconic1s said:

I’m on the Registry and can edit books but I haven’t tried adding anything new.

lol well I can't even log in to look at books :pullhair: I can look at the public page, but this is the error I get immediately upon logging in argh

image.thumb.png.7c7a5a7cc544ecc9c5b8c61865fd84bf.png

On 12/7/2022 at 2:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol well I can't even log in to look at books :pullhair: I can look at the public page, but this is the error I get immediately upon logging in argh

image.thumb.png.7c7a5a7cc544ecc9c5b8c61865fd84bf.png

I'm definitely not getting that.  I just edited a book and saved it just to test it and everything worked fine.  I've looked at several sets as well and all is normal on this end.  Sorry I can't help!

On 12/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, Iconic1s said:

I'm definitely not getting that.  I just edited a book and saved it just to test it and everything worked fine.  I've looked at several sets as well and all is normal on this end.  Sorry I can't help!

@CGC Mike and @workingdog to @wytshus as well

New information!!!! It works for me, but ONLY UNDER SET MANAGER!!!

When I log in I still get the error, but if I go to set manager I'm able to edit and upload; although it's THE CONTROL PANEL THAT DOESNT WORK!!!

Screenshot_20221207-144240.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@CGC Mike and @workingdog

New information!!!! It works for me, but ONLY UNDER SET MANAGER!!!

When I log in I still get the error, but if I go to set manager I'm able to edit and upload; although it's THE CONTROL PANEL THAT DOESNT WORK!!!

Screenshot_20221207-144240.png

DING DING DING!  We have a winner!  (or a workaround)    Yes, if I go into Set Manager I can get to my sets and edit them, upload pictures, etc.  Thanks for the new info! (thumbsu

On 12/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, workingdog said:

DING DING DING!  We have a winner!  (or a workaround)    Yes, if I go into Set Manager I can get to my sets and edit them, upload pictures, etc.  Thanks for the new info! (thumbsu

Nice Collection btw ^^

more than 4 pedigree pics, 2k worth of slabs, plenty of pics of old and new 9.6/0.8, and I love that 9.9 Catwoman :headbang: 

:jawdrop: and that is only 19% of pics of the collection lol I'm doing good..... ya on page 5 of the overall hahaha :cheers: edit to say, is Thor your favorite?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/8/2022 at 4:45 PM, The Syndicate said:

I am having the same issue with the Control Panel.  

did you find the set manager? the button click is under the "collection tab" when you hover over it :cheers:

image.thumb.png.c5da51255395248635f68f822d80caca.png

646010129_RegistryDown.thumb.png.95f093be19eb2f00287b251d8093244c.png

I'll add my voice to the chorus. I went in this morning to update my registry and the Control Panel page is down for me, too. I'm using the Set Manager work-around for now (thanks, @ADAMANTIUM), but not being able to use the Control Panel is a huge pain.

I've got to say, I'm a little bit amazed at how casually the Web Help team is taking this. If you don't mind my asking, are these CGC employees or external support? At my company, if we have a customer-impacting outage that lasts for more than 15 minutes, the Web team is on the phone with our Chief Product Officer until everything is fixed. I've been on those calls as an SME and I can tell you that people are moving as fast as they can to isolate and solve the problem. No one wants that call to go a minute longer than it has to.

It looks like ADAMANTIUM started this topic on October 31, so this has been unresolved for, what, 29 business days now? I really can't get my head around that.