• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED/MOVED

4 posts in this topic

:hi: I've been buying and selling on the forums since 2013 and online marketplaces (eBay and others) since 1999. I haven’t sold on the forums for a little while but feel free to check out the kudos link in my signature if you'd like some references. 

📦 Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation due to value is included in the prices listed. Prices are in USD. Shipping to USA only (sorry international friends). 

🤑 Payment via PayPal Goods and Services invoice only, due within 24 hours. An invoice to pay from will be sent via email. 

✅ All sales final unless I happen to have missed something, and we can work it out. I don't foresee that happening but I try to be easy to work with and practice the Golden Rule in general and expect you do the same.

⚠️ No HOS or Probs (boardies on any Hall of Shame or Probation Lists). I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don’t feel comfortable with - whether they be on a list, have a poor reputation of not paying, history of scamming others online, if I have you on ignore, etc. This has never had to happen so far - just a friendly note to cover myself.

First  :takeit: posted in the thread by timestamp trumps any PM conversations. 

👀 Both slabs have very light surface imperfections towards the bottom front of only the outer slab plastic, as both came from the same recent submission - which of course does not affect the book. See scan for detail and feel free to ask any questions... or just say hello! 

Edited by Rhymenoceros
CLOSED/MOVED