• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Worst Game Of 2022 Is Apparently

7 posts in this topic

A game called 'Martha Is Dead'. That's according to a company which analysed social media talk, reviews and other stuff to come to that conclusion. I've never even heard of it. Here's the link for those interested: https://www.cbr.com/martha-is-dead-worst-game-of-2022/

So, what's your worst of 2022?

Something I’m not qualified to answer as I’m still playing years-old PS4 games.

But, it does allow you to avoid clunkers like this one.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:49 PM, Cat said:

A game called 'Martha Is Dead'. That's according to a company which analysed social media talk, reviews and other stuff to come to that conclusion. I've never even heard of it. Here's the link for those interested: https://www.cbr.com/martha-is-dead-worst-game-of-2022/

So, what's your worst of 2022?

That game sounds dumb😄😄🥹

On 11/2/2022 at 12:35 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Something I’m not qualified to answer as I’m still playing years-old PS4 games.

But, it does allow you to avoid clunkers like this one.

One year old? Pshaw! I finally fired up Halo Guardians last week, thinking "I really should finally play this new-ish Halo game,", only to realize that it came out in 2017! yikes! I bought it at a black friday sale last year, and it still took me another year to get around to opening it up. I picked up Halo Infinite last week in yet another Black Friday sale, so maybe I'll get to that sometime in the next five years.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:37 AM, F For Fake said:

One year old? Pshaw! I finally fired up Halo Guardians last week, thinking "I really should finally play this new-ish Halo game,", only to realize that it came out in 2017! yikes! I bought it at a black friday sale last year, and it still took me another year to get around to opening it up. I picked up Halo Infinite last week in yet another Black Friday sale, so maybe I'll get to that sometime in the next five years.

That reminds me that I still haven't played the Infinite campaign. The multiplayer is... well it's alright. The customisation is terrible, because everything is locked behind a paywall. At least with Halo 5 they gave me free packs of cards to get started so I did have some gear. I will confess I did buy cat-ears on Infinite though, just to annoy people when I killed them. 

On 12/4/2022 at 8:51 PM, Cat said:

That reminds me that I still haven't played the Infinite campaign. The multiplayer is... well it's alright. The customisation is terrible, because everything is locked behind a paywall. At least with Halo 5 they gave me free packs of cards to get started so I did have some gear. I will confess I did buy cat-ears on Infinite though, just to annoy people when I killed them. 

And see, I'm a campaign-only kind of guy. I don't enjoy online gaming, it's way too competitive for me. I recall having a good time with Halo 2 and especially Halo 3 with a close group of friends, playing online. But playing with strangers? Ugh, makes me nervous ha No thanks. So, I'm sure I miss out on a lot of what people love about the Halo games, but I've always enjoyed the campaigns on their own.

On 12/6/2022 at 12:23 AM, F For Fake said:

And see, I'm a campaign-only kind of guy. I don't enjoy online gaming, it's way too competitive for me. I recall having a good time with Halo 2 and especially Halo 3 with a close group of friends, playing online. But playing with strangers? Ugh, makes me nervous ha No thanks. So, I'm sure I miss out on a lot of what people love about the Halo games, but I've always enjoyed the campaigns on their own.

I'm not big on multiplayer either. But when you don't know anybody online anymore, and don't want to start the campaign just yet, but want to sample the game, you kinda have to try the multi. I'm not brilliant by any example, in fact I'm easy pickings. But I can enjoy myself for a few minutes, checking out the level design and other people's armours. Then I get sick of being killed and go do something else.