• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout #4 9.8 CGC Price Range Question

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I originally had a 9.8 UF4 and sold it several years ago for $1200, before the surge in pricing.

I'm seeing local offers pop up in the $1600 range right now - I just wanted to get opinions if it may come down more, or if that's a decent price point to buy back into it for my PC (regretted selling it at the time, but bills had to be paid).

Thanks!

Kaz

On 11/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, Kaz said:

Hey everyone!

I originally had a 9.8 UF4 and sold it several years ago for $1200, before the surge in pricing.

I'm seeing local offers pop up in the $1600 range right now - I just wanted to get opinions if it may come down more, or if that's a decent price point to buy back into it for my PC (regretted selling it at the time, but bills had to be paid).

Thanks!

Kaz

GPA 90 day avg is $2164, and shows last sale as $1675. I'd wait at least until the holidays, when desperate sellers come out. It's funny, I've said a few times that if the book ever got back under $1500, I'd buy a copy. Looks like I may have to see if I really meant that!

On 11/3/2022 at 7:18 PM, Ed Hanes said:

MCS is scheduled to have an auction for a 9.8 on jan 2...maybe bid on that one

But my guess is that it will level out around 1600..Personally, I am happy with my signed 9.4

I'd be ecstatic as I'm happy with much less than that.... Congrats.