• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taschen's Fantastic Four Marvel Comics Library is the one of the greatest SA Books ever created!!!
1 1

62 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2023 at 12:30 AM, Yale Stewart said:

Finally received mine, and as with the previous Spider-Man and Avengers, it's everything I hoped for and more.

Gotta admit, though, I have no idea how you get a low number edition. I put in my pre-order literally the second the listingwent live--I keep odd hours and yes I was constantly refreshing the Taschen website daily for weeks--and got #652. I don't care that much, but I definitely thought I had a chance at getting a sub-100 but alas lol

please give us your review....I am 2/3 in.

I managed to find such books on Amazon of good quality, but the price at the time was unaffordable. I was still studying then and was busy with assignments, I even took help at https://essays.edubirdie.com/literature-review-writing for I did not have time to write a review of English literature myself. I haven't seen a good offer now, but I think I'll buy a similar thing someday. 

Edited by Teforning