• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will cgc pick up from his lo box in usps??
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello I sent a submission to the Todd Mcfarlane signature but I sent it via USPS, I sent it to the P.O. Box CGC told me to but it appears that the box is already there and waiting for CGC to pick it up. How long does CGC takes to pick it up. 

A4CD8F79-F100-4FCB-B72B-AD986D7783F4.jpeg

On 11/4/2022 at 12:00 PM, Leoa7x said:

Ok so I think when CGC scans it, the status will change. This is my first submission so I don’t really know the process 

Yeah, basically CGC receives so many packages they have their own PO Box located within their facility.  It still takes some time for packages to be opened, sorted, and entered.  Once entered in the system, then it will show as Received in your dashboard.  But otherwise, if you use the link above and it confirms your package has been delivered, then you can rest comfortably and just sit back and play the loooooooong waiting game.