• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around time.

10 posts in this topic

Sent 20 comics out on edit: OCTOBER 17th. Nothing in my account about receiving them yet, and I misplaced the tracking number. Literally the first time I've ever done that and it has to be now... Is it normal for this to take longer than 20 days? 

Edited by TampaComics

On 11/5/2022 at 3:17 PM, TampaComics said:

Sent 20 comics out on November 17th. Nothing in my account about receiving them yet, and I misplaced the tracking number. Literally the first time I've ever done that and it has to be now... Is it normal for this to take longer than 20 days? 

If it’s been 11 months and they haven’t been logged in the system you should contact cgc

On 11/5/2022 at 7:49 PM, revat said:

If it’s been 11 months and they haven’t been logged in the system you should contact cgc

Or if it’s been just 20 days and you wrote the wrong date…

then yes it could take 2-5 weeks to open the box and get into the system 

On 11/5/2022 at 6:17 PM, TampaComics said:

Sent 20 comics out on November 17th. Nothing in my account about receiving them yet, and I misplaced the tracking number. Literally the first time I've ever done that and it has to be now... Is it normal for this to take longer than 20 days? 

There's another thread regarding this (actually some discussion in more than one...).  In the brief time the "Confirm Package Delivery" functionality has existed on the My Submissions page, my submission tracking numbers have consistently showed up within 5 business days.  I currently have a submission delivered to CGC on 10/26 that hasn't registered yet.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:32 PM, TampaComics said:

Do you mean your tracking number shows "delivered" but CGC doesn't show anything? 

It won't show up as a 'submission', BUT on the CGC website there is a place to enter your package tracking # to see if your package has been 'delivered' to cgc, which means its an unopened box sitting in the CGC mailroom/warehouse.  If you dig around the website you'll find it pretty easily. 

If you misplaced the tracking number, you'll just have to wait it out until THE SUBMISSION (the box gets opened and a human worker enters your submission data into the system) gets registered into the system, probably some 2-5 weeks after it arrived at CGC.

Edited by revat

On 11/8/2022 at 5:09 PM, revat said:

It won't show up as a 'submission', BUT on the CGC website there is a place to enter your package tracking # to see if your package has been 'delivered' to cgc, which means its an unopened box sitting in the CGC mailroom/warehouse.  If you dig around the website you'll find it pretty easily. 

If you misplaced the tracking number, you'll just have to wait it out until THE SUBMISSION (the box gets opened and a human worker enters your submission data into the system) gets registered into the system, probably some 2-5 weeks after it arrived at CGC.

Ok great, that makes me feel a bit better. Would suck to have this be the only package USPS has lost in my life and be without the tracking number.... 

On 11/8/2022 at 4:32 PM, TampaComics said:

Do you mean your tracking number shows "delivered" but CGC doesn't show anything? 

FedEx indicated that they delivered my package to CGC on Oct 26.  In the CGC "Confirm Package Delivery" function, my tracking number does not show as being scanned in by CGC.  HOWEVER, today CGC did receive my package, and the submission shows up under "My Submissions" (and I received a submission confirmation...).