• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two TMNT Sig Series Sketch Slabs
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Zelle, Check or MO; or trade for other books in my collecting focus.

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: Free within the US. International shipping will be at cost and must be determined prior to sale. 

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Edited by Ryan.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 Anniversary Edition CGC 9.8 SS Kevin Eastman with a Shredder sketch. This edition is the same size as the original TMNT 1 first print and was only found in the 35th Anniversary box set, which is kinda pricey now.

$325 shipped.

001.jpg.f57e310dab199cf255091fa87e0aa250.jpg.a3ef19ca2e43108a70975a046a87a8bd.jpg

002.jpg.9c95f583b35ac964e7c82145adc14baa.jpg.3d955e91f7441497532d04a2c46868a3.jpg