• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Fast Track delayed?
2 2

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello! I am showing two submissions under your account currently that are pending. These submissions look to still be within the 10 business days turnaround times. Do you have the invoice numbers of the submissions that you are referring too? Thank you. 

• Administrator

@Gary Strange Thank you for confirming which invoice you were referring to. I have asked our team to have this located and finished up. Pressing is a very lengthy process as each book can go through the pressing machine multiple times to press out as many defects as possible. Each submission will have a different number of books and different needs as far as how much pressing must be done so there isn't any set time frame on how long one submission might take for pressing. It will vary from book to book. You will receive an email once that moves to the CGC side for grading. If you have any questions, please let us know.

On 11/14/2022 at 8:08 AM, MattM CS said:

@Gary Strange Thank you for confirming which invoice you were referring to. I have asked our team to have this located and finished up. Pressing is a very lengthy process as each book can go through the pressing machine multiple times to press out as many defects as possible. Each submission will have a different number of books and different needs as far as how much pressing must be done so there isn't any set time frame on how long one submission might take for pressing. It will vary from book to book. You will receive an email once that moves to the CGC side for grading. If you have any questions, please let us know.

I think you are referring to the original poster here, not me. I just interjected that I’m also having delays. Going on double the estimated turnaround for me right now. So it might be time to reevaluate the 15 day that’s posted. Thanks. 

• Administrator

@Gary Strange I was actually referring to your submission 4133882. I pulled up your account and located the submission you were referencing in house. Because each book has different needs, it is possible for submissions to go past the estimated turnaround time of pressing. Please note the estimated turnaround time is an average of what most of our submissions are going through the system through their respective tiers at that time. This submission should be moving through to CGC shortly from its recent update status in CCS as being completed. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 11/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, MattM CS said:

@Gary Strange I was actually referring to your submission 4133882. I pulled up your account and located the submission you were referencing in house. Because each book has different needs, it is possible for submissions to go past the estimated turnaround time of pressing. Please note the estimated turnaround time is an average of what most of our submissions are going through the system through their respective tiers at that time. This submission should be moving through to CGC shortly from its recent update status in CCS as being completed. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Ok thanks

• Administrator
On 11/17/2022 at 11:29 PM, Wick3dTats said:

4131256 now this is definitely past 10 days

Hello,

I have asked our team to have this submission finished up. Thank you for letting us know. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a DM. This should be finished up shortly.

On 11/15/2022 at 7:59 AM, MattM CS said:

As far as I know, CCS still hasn’t located my books to move them to grading. I’ve talked to customer service who told me they might have been placed with the regular moderns, but never received a status update. Two questions: where are my books and when is my submission no longer considered “fast tracked”?