• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attempting to collect DC Showcase 1-104 in 9.0 or better!
7 7

337 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2023 at 8:50 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Oh wow, so you cant identfy a raw as an oakland copy? I was possibly gonna crack,press and clean it but prob not now lol

Yeah definitely don’t do that lol! At least not with an independent presser. As long as you send it in to CCS you’ll be fine of course though.

On 1/20/2023 at 12:39 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

Yeah definitely don’t do that lol! At least not with an independent presser. As long as you send it in to CCS you’ll be fine of course though.

Nah I hate CCS, I wont see that book back for a year lol I def want a reholder tho for that nice black and gold pedigree label

On 1/19/2023 at 9:41 PM, FloridianDemon said:

Nah I hate CCS, I wont see that book back for a year lol I def want a reholder tho for that nice black and gold pedigree label

Nah bud, check current turnaround times. They're very solid right now. CGC and CCS is caught up across the board from the insane turnaround times the last year or so. The only thing that's still slow is general economy grading, but pressing is solid right now.

CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

On 1/20/2023 at 12:44 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

Nah bud, check current turnaround times. They're very solid right now. CGC and CCS is caught up across the board from the insane turnaround times the last year or so. The only thing that's still slow is general economy grading, but pressing is solid right now.

CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Oh sweet! Now I am tempted... haha. I will prob stick with the 9.2 but reholder it for sure

On 2/19/2023 at 3:55 AM, Chiparus said:

I was shocked with that price too. Considering mycomicshop have a couple issues at around $500+.

I picked up one for my collection recently:20230129_124526.thumb.jpg.5ed4e968d759b6d92e883519ffad375e.jpg

Ahhh! nice! I was eyeing that one for a while. The Maniaks issues are tough since people dont care enough to get them graded lmao