• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Kickstarter Coffin Comic Books including Other Copper to Modern Comic Books. =Closed=
2 2

92 posts in this topic

Hello CGC boarders, welcome to my sale thread for tuitions and upcoming holiday travel expenses. Your purchases will be greatly appreciated.  :peace:

Let me start with the details...

The grade is accurately based on Overstreet: Guide to Grading Comics. The individual will have exact grade while set, lot and full run will have range grade. 

:takeit: win over any PMs. 

Payment via PayPal only.

Returns accept. 

Best offer via PM are welcome.

Please add $5 for shipping cost, but if you claim any item(s) on my thread with $30 or more, it will be free shipping. Claiming over $50 will be free priority mail! 

To motivate you guys/gals, the buyers. Instead of using percent of discount to see if someone will buy from my sale thread. This is permanent discount chart to keep sales going. :)

Total claims:

$100 = 10 percent off

$200 = 15 percent off

$300 = 20 percent off

$400 = 25 percent off

No HOS and/or Probation members.

My kudos page is located in my signature area, and you can check my eBay feedback on shipping. I take pride in the well-secured package to ship. My eBay ID is kntelitecollectibles 

This video is my introduction...

https://vimeo.com/364398425

Any questions? Please feel free to PM me. 

Edited by Aslpride8

First two comic books are BP Edition. Exactly number isn't showed, but stated that all BP Edition may limited in range of 3 to 10 copies. Very rare and hard to find for comparison on price. I decide to set $399 each and welcome any offers. Any /25 from Coffin has been sold in range of $200-$300. BP is /10 or less. Both copy are NM/MT. 

IMG_3740.thumb.jpg.87a58ea61a6f6eccb88ba914a60ef7bd.jpgIMG_3741.thumb.jpg.3179f25a806283458ad51d7b7303c21a.jpg