• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple interior piece out
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hey looking at a book i want, checking grader notes and the only concerning note is

multiple interior pieces out.

what exactly does this mean? There’s no message of anything missing or incomplete. Just trying to determine if I’m ok with that defect. Thanks ! 

Whether it's panels, coupons or Marvel value stamps, anything missing is an absolute turn off for me unless I'm being given the book for pennies as a placeholder copy until a complete in any grade turns up. Give me a complete in 1.0 in preference to an apparent 6.0 with even a single cut out.

On 11/11/2022 at 1:06 PM, Giant-Mike said:

Hey looking at a book i want, checking grader notes and the only concerning note is

multiple interior pieces out.

what exactly does this mean? There’s no message of anything missing or incomplete. Just trying to determine if I’m ok with that defect. Thanks ! 

CGC has very specific rules regarding this type of defect. If there's nothing on the label and nothing else in the grading notes, chances are the pieces are small and don't affect the story or art. 

Edited by The Lions Den