• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU Phase 4 is Over: The Support Group
1 1

128 posts in this topic

No Way Home is the only Phase Bore property that I can fathom re-watching. I wasted my time by forcefully-digesting the rest. I won't make that mistake again.

Edit: The first 5 episodes of Loki were decently entertaining. The finale sucked.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
Spelling.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, TupennyConan said:

I agree with this list, although I haven't seen Love & Thunder [& might not]...

Now I wanna see if you can make it further into the movie than I did. Just turn it... You know you want to... Let me know how far you get before you turn the TV off. lol

On 11/15/2022 at 9:07 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Now I wanna see if you can make it further into the movie than I did. Just turn it... You know you want to... Let me know how far you get before you turn the TV off. lol

It's like a drinking challenge.

On 11/15/2022 at 9:36 AM, MetalPSI said:

Loki

And I think thats it

Was Dr. Strange 1 in this segment?

Yeah, Loki was the only thing I've rewatched 

The rewatch factor has completely left the MCU.  Suspect, that is one of the biggest factors in the decreased box office. 

On 11/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Having to do homework via Disney+ isn't helping. If the Marvel TV shows were required homework in Phases 1-3, I may have quit long before Infinity War. It seems like High Quality and High Quantity have never overlapped in the comic book industry. It's a limiting genre. 2c

It became pushing the number of subscribers on the streaming platform over making quality content. Unfortunately what it creates is a very fickle viewership that grab their subscription to view what they want and after a binge watch cancel.

On 11/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, drotto said:

The rewatch factor has completely left the MCU.  Suspect, that is one of the biggest factors in the decreased box office. 

I keep rewatching...

Iron Man

Age of Ultron

Civil War

Infinity War/End Game

Dr. Strange 

Loki

Thats pretty much it. Everything else is just underwhelming 

On 11/15/2022 at 4:08 PM, MetalPSI said:

I keep rewatching...

Iron Man

Age of Ultron

Civil War

Infinity War/End Game

Dr. Strange 

Loki

Thats pretty much it. Everything else is just underwhelming 

I like your list, I also enjoy:

Captain America First Avenger

Captain America Winter Soldier

Guardians of the Galaxy

Avengers

Antman

On 11/15/2022 at 6:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

It certainly was busy

Phase4.PNG.c3b7dc3b80d463e31b0fbf1532298fe0.PNG

I honestly liked portions of the entire phase 4 (although Ms. Marvel was honestly unbearable), but disliked many parts of each movie/series at the same time. The return of Daredevil in She-Hulk episode 8 Ribbit & Rip It was probably the most entertaining for me.

Black Widow, Chang-Chi, Eternals & Ms. Marvel barely left an impression. I am Groot probably did a better job in those few minute segments. They really made the gods look like fools in Thor 4 & although Wakanda Forever was full of wonderful tributes to Chadwick Boseman, I think they made a big mistake by not recasting the character.

No Way Home & Multiverse of Madness were the most significant to me, but I feel Quantumania may live up to my expectations better than most of what Disney has churned out in phase 4. GotG Holiday Special looks like it could be fun though.

My top 5 that I've seen so far (INPO):

Spidey NWH

What if...? (Can't wait to see the next batch!)

Hawkeye

WWBN (Hope Swamp Thing gets his own special)

Loki

I now find the idea of rewatching any Marvel movie draining. They've sucked the fun out of me, and I still haven't watched the shows and 2 movies from phase 4 - Thor and Black Panther. I just couldn't be bothered.