• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink results
2 2

90 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2022 at 9:42 AM, g-man said:

Thought you would be all over the MOKF splash page. Is it me or did that sell at a reasonable price? 

I have picked up a number of MOKF pieces recently, but, the Zeck splash wasn't one of them. Thought it was very reasonably priced but it didn't really strike my fancy. 

On 12/11/2022 at 1:10 PM, EXPhysiker said:

There were some Michael Turner pages up for sale and the realized prices were very strong. Highlight was a beautiful Fathom cover, endprice $19k

The Fathom cover is stunning, and worth every penny it went for.  I think having so many Turner splashes/dps', etc in the same auction hurt results, similar to all of the Campbell art in this auction.  And just like the Campbell pieces, I thought prices on the Turner art was below FMV, with the one exception already mentioned.

On 12/14/2022 at 3:21 AM, Ecclectica said:

I was surprised to see them. I thought all TQ pages were locked in one collector's collection, but maybe it's old news that some where sold since. 

Yes, they changed hands all in one shot.