• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status update please ?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi folks !

Can I trouble you guys to update me if the following three orders have been received ? These are for IN HOUSE PRIVATE GROUP SIGNING EVENT Snyder/Capullo/Glapion/Daniel/Soule/Mcniven/Browne. It’s two days away from the 18th Nov cutoff and have yet to see an update on the submission status for these.

CGC0565060622
CGC5027459357
CGC2364246645

Tracking ID 770414115443 shows these were delivered successfully on 9th Nov.

Also I have notated on the three packing slips and requested to have all three orders be returned shipped to me TOGETHER. Since the orders are from the same event, I hope consolidated shipping is allowed ?

Many thanks and regards,

Alan

• Administrator

Hello!

You can confirm we have this package on the page HERE with your tracking number. Please note, In house signings are not received on the submission tracking pages in the order they were delivered. These submissions are received based on when they were delivered to our office AND when the private signings occur. This allows us to give priority to packages for signings whose cut-off dates have passed but were delivered prior to the cut-off like the Todd McFarlane signing. Rest assured as long as your package has been delivered and scanned into our office it is waiting to be processed. Thank you for your patience. 

Lastly, your order does not need to be received into your submission tracking page prior to the cut-off date. This is because cut-offs are scheduled weeks and sometimes months before the event takes place. This allows us plenty of time to receive submissions and have any holders cracked out of their slabs before the event. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

image.png

On 11/16/2022 at 10:38 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello!

You can confirm we have this package on the page HERE with your tracking number. Please note, In house signings are not received on the submission tracking pages in the order they were delivered. These submissions are received based on when they were delivered to our office AND when the private signings occur. This allows us to give priority to packages for signings whose cut-off dates have passed but were delivered prior to the cut-off like the Todd McFarlane signing. Rest assured as long as your package has been delivered and scanned into our office it is waiting to be processed. Thank you for your patience. 

Lastly, your order does not need to be received into your submission tracking page prior to the cut-off date. This is because cut-offs are scheduled weeks and sometimes months before the event takes place. This allows us plenty of time to receive submissions and have any holders cracked out of their slabs before the event. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

image.png

Hello Matt,

Thank you for responding

Hi there !

so I have just received an entry on Submission Tracking for order CGC5027459357 but not for the following two orders.

CGC2364246645

CGC0565060622

All three orders are for the SAME in-house group private signing event Snyder/Capullo/Glapion/Daniel/Soule/Mcniven/Browne and were sent together in the same received package so am wondering what happened to the other two orders ?

Thanks

Alan

• Administrator

Hello Alan, 

Thank you for your patience. Private signings are not received solely in the order they are delivered to our office. In the case of your three separate orders, they are for 3 separate signing options. Because of this, they are separated once delivered to our office and received with submissions with their specific private signing. This is the cause for the delay. Rest assured the other two orders will be received once we get to those specific options. Submissions only need to be delivered to our office before the signing not received into our system by the cutoff date to qualify for this signing. Because this was delivered before the cutoff this will be accepted. Please note, we are still working on receiving all the submissions for this event. Rest assured your submissions will be received in the coming weeks in time for the signing. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

On 12/5/2022 at 10:29 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello Alan, 

Thank you for your patience. Private signings are not received solely in the order they are delivered to our office. In the case of your three separate orders, they are for 3 separate signing options. Because of this, they are separated once delivered to our office and received with submissions with their specific private signing. This is the cause for the delay. Rest assured the other two orders will be received once we get to those specific options. Submissions only need to be delivered to our office before the signing not received into our system by the cutoff date to qualify for this signing. Because this was delivered before the cutoff this will be accepted. Please note, we are still working on receiving all the submissions for this event. Rest assured your submissions will be received in the coming weeks in time for the signing. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Hello Matt,

thanks for the prompt response.  I have already received the return shipping charges for order CGC5027459357.  Can I get confirmation all three orders will be shipped back to me as one consolidated shipment and I won’t be charged shipping separately for the other two orders? I read from your response on another thread that this should be possible if the submissions are for the same event and were delivered to you in the same package . Kindly advise if this is the case.

Thanks and Regards,

Alan

• Administrator

Hello! Once the submissions have been entered into our system, we should be able to arrange for them to be shipped together. Unfortunately, we do have to wait until they are all in the system to confirm this currently. Once they have been entered, I would suggest that you contact customer service directly and they can arrange for the shipment of these together. You may reach them at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you. 

On 12/6/2022 at 10:23 PM, CMatthews said:

Hello! Once the submissions have been entered into our system, we should be able to arrange for them to be shipped together. Unfortunately, we do have to wait until they are all in the system to confirm this currently. Once they have been entered, I would suggest that you contact customer service directly and they can arrange for the shipment of these together. You may reach them at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you. 

Hi ! 
noted and thanks for the prompt reply as always. Will wait for the final third order to be keyed into your system.

On 12/6/2022 at 10:23 PM, CMatthews said:

@CMatthews

Hi ! 
just to let you know I have just received notification my third and final submission 4173143 for this same signing event has been keyed in and I have already sent an email to customer service regarding the consolidated shipping.

Thanks & Regards.