• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicArtTracker Survey
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Thanks for your kind words! To date I received 310 answers to the survey, which is both a lot (to work on) and a little (considering the total number of users), but I'm probably in too much of a hurry and need to wait for a few more days! That being said, trends in the responses are already emerging and I am happy to have set up this survey.

On 11/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, Rick2you2 said:

Just out of curiosity, is Clink the only site selling/offering art which is not included?

In fact that's quite funny because the two only websites that blocked CAT are the two ones I first built CAT for: ComicLink and The Artist's Choice...

On 11/17/2022 at 6:05 PM, NicoV said:

In fact that's quite funny because the two only websites that blocked CAT are the two ones I first built CAT for: ComicLink and The Artist's Choice...

Why do they block?

Thank you to everyone who answered the survey (~400 answers). I'll let you know the main results as soon as I have some time.

I was surprised to discover that some users still had problems with the daily emails on mobile. Maybe it's Apple / Safari, maybe it's the incognito mode, maybe some privacy settings removing a part of the link or a specific behavior of the "browsers" nested within email apps on mobile. Unfortunately none of these users gave me his email, so I can't ask more questions directly. But I investigated some more, and had a new idea to try to circumvent this behavior and put it in place in today's email.

So if you still had some issues with the daily email recently, please PM me to tell me if it was better or not today (and the days to come).

I need your feedback to continue to irmprove ComicArtTracker!