• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status Please
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I submitted 5 comic books at Baltimore Comic Con on October 29, 2022 and I never received a tracking number. I just want to ensure the comics were delivered. My Order Confirmation #: CGC9522210509. When I enter this into the CGC website, it says: "order # not found." Thank you very much for your help.

• Administrator

Hello @Funiman112,

Thank you for your question. This submission has not yet been received. We are still working on receiving submissions from NYCC and Baltimore Comic Con. Once this has been received you will find it visible on your submission tracking. We do plan to be receiving these submissions over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Administrator
On 11/22/2022 at 8:37 PM, Trini Mendiola said:

Could you check on my submission please? It’s been 7 days since I sent in my books. I overnighted them using FedEx. My submission number is:

CGC7466449250

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your question. This package has been delivered to our office but has not yet been received into they system. Once this box has been opened you will see this order on your submission tracking page. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I submitted an order online and did show drop off at MegaCon earlier this year. They were in the system in 2 days and delivered in less than 3 weeks. Did the same at Baltimore, but still aren`t in the system yet. Did fast track, so a little frustrated. 

• Administrator

@CCComics

Thank you for your question. Our teams are still receiving submissions dropped off at this show. I am sorry for the delay. Due to a high number of submissions at NYCC and Baltimore, our receiving team has been delayed on receiving all of these invoices into the system. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. Once your submission has been received, it will proceed through the system. Thank you for your patience. 

On 11/28/2022 at 8:04 AM, MattM CS said:

@CCComics

Thank you for your question. Our teams are still receiving submissions dropped off at this show. I am sorry for the delay. Due to a high number of submissions at NYCC and Baltimore, our receiving team has been delayed on receiving all of these invoices into the system. I am sorry for the delay this has caused. Once your submission has been received, it will proceed through the system. Thank you for your patience. 

Hey, thanks. Just saw an update that they are in the system and scheduled for grading. It`s good to know people in high places <wink> <wink>