• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Label or Blue Label?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Hulk #181. It looks to be an 8.5, but the MVS has been cleanly cut out of it. 
  Can I request a blue label as opposed to a green label? 
 Next, what is the highest grade obtainable with the MVS Stamp missing (if I can get a blue label) 

• Administrator

Hello, 

You can make this request on your packing slip. Please note however, this will drastically effect the overall grade of the book. Also, this request is up to our graders determination if they would allow this for your particular book. Unfortunately we can not offer any insight into the potential grade of this book. Please write a sticky note on the bag and board for this book so our graders can be sure to review this. If you would like to learn more about how to grade and how our graders come to these conclusions, feel free to purchase a copy of our CGC Guide to Grading HERE. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

After giving it some thought, I now think I'd prefer the Green Label.  I'd rather see an 8.0 or so in Green than a 1.8 in Blue! Thanks for the response!!!

Edited by GMcGurty
added more info and mimisspelled a word