• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JDF Signature Series Books with proceeds going to Suicide Prevention

3 posts in this topic

As many of you have heard, Jason David Frank recently passed away. We had the opportunity to spend time with him at several private and public signings including his 1st CGC in-house event. We recently listed several items on eBay with proceeds going to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.

Please check them out and share with anyone you think would be interested in purchasing or bidding.

Bloodshot Unleashed #1 (100% of the sale going to Charity)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115610663281?hash=item1aeaeeb971:g:uoQAAOSwr6VjemqX&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoClyU82JnIy6o9T%2BiyDxfMFOrclxT9Hji%2BnuXfhD7YHe3QDjpENOyxwu%2FFoeQDBPUztf1VmuI5tC4HO6doCZskVWDQvN8ntafbh58VOGy8CxmnpXmYmA3pDoXNeij3bQIEa%2FlbI96ypZRj5Tu%2B7PPPIub3jw58sH53QvebMXEkgB%2FA3pXY8R5tTAgCQdbQPLQo%2FdjMYlSRxJ%2Bquaqi1%2BEuM%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5aCy6mTYQ

CGC Signature Series Auction (25% of the sales going to Charity)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=onestopcomic&store_cat=0&store_name=onestopcomicshop&_oac=1&_nkw=cgc ss jason

Dan, this is such a nice thing for you to do. His death certainly came as a shocker. JDF always had long lines of adoring fans at various cons. He took lots of extra time with younger children. I don't think I ever saw someone leave his booth or a photo op without a broad smile on their face.

If anybody out there is struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts, you can reach out confidentially to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255) any time day or night. We really need to destigmatize mental health issues.