• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

:hi:

I'm loving the last-minute additions!  I won't have time to update the list before the deadline, but rest assured, if your post is in before the deadline, you're in.  (thumbsu

Remember, the deadline is tomorrow at noon Eastern.  A little over 13 hours from now.  If you want to participate, please list an item you'd like to offer as a prize.  Thanks!

Sledder ...

My exchange gift of "A large lot of Spider Man annuals" is in two positions on the list (43 &50). Once I received the 17 books, I posted a detailed list of what those books would be along with their grades. That is what makes up the 50th spot on the list. This 50th spot can be deleted to avoid confusion. :wishluck:

On 12/21/2022 at 2:31 PM, Ryan. said:

Too late. You're locked in. Time to start looking for exact duplicates.

The collection of 17  Spider-man books arrived a couple of days ago. Rather than take photos again I will provide the grades given by the seller. In a few cases the book had no grade and I gave it my best estimate. About 6 books had wavy bags, those were replaced by brand new bags.

From my post a few days ago.

On 12/21/2022 at 4:56 PM, frozentundraguy said:

The collection of 17  Spider-man books arrived a couple of days ago. Rather than take photos again I will provide the grades given by the seller. In a few cases the book had no grade and I gave it my best estimate. About 6 books had wavy bags, those were replaced by brand new bags.

From my post a few days ago.

image.gif.8b5d43215afe27c909411b44ebff9cf6.gif
:foryou: