• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did my submission / order skip a step along the way?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi, seeing something odd with 1 of my submissions.  It is a sig series submission, submission  4106145 (order CGC9513649916)  

The initial status was Received at CCS on 8/5/22 which is expected and I know the signing occurred per your FB posting but today it jumped to Grading/Encap/Imaging but the date still remained the same, 8/5/22.  I did not receive any email receipt confirmation of it moving from CCS to status Scheduled for Grading like I normally would.  So I am wondering if you can verify it has gone through process of pressing/cleaning and secondly why the date has not been updated to reflect status change and why I have not received the email about it moving to CGC from CCS.  

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello!

We are showing that your submission has gone to CCS for Pressing and has since been returned to be graded. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive an email letting you know it had moved out of CCS. As for the dates being updated, I have been told that they would not update the date as 8/5/22 is when it was first received into our system. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks for the update @CMatthews  I just saw it shipped yesterday and will be arriving Friday.  Ugh, just as I am away and will not be back till late Sat.  With Fed Ex, is it 3 attempts?  If so,  I should be ok.

If not, package is sent back and what will I have to do to get it to be resent?

Thanks

On 11/23/2022 at 10:09 AM, waynemel said:

Thanks for the update @CMatthews  I just saw it shipped yesterday and will be arriving Friday.  Ugh, just as I am away and will not be back till late Sat.  With Fed Ex, is it 3 attempts?  If so,  I should be ok.

If not, package is sent back and what will I have to do to get it to be resent?

Thanks

Verified it is 3 attempts.  What is odd with Fed Ex is they tried to deliver on Friday 11/25 (missed it) and I received email that it will be delivered on next Business Day 11/28, but they attempted delivery on Sat 11/26  (missed again) and attempted another this Sun 11/27(which I was able to sign for).