• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Debris, scratches, smudges inside the case
1 1

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 11/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

@CGC Mike

I just recently received this CGC book(I’m not the submitter) , and as concerned as I am about sending it in...I can’t leave it like this.   Will CGC cover the costs of making this right?:wishluck:

I will send the images to customer service for you and find out.

• Administrator

@THE_BEYONDER You are going to have to send images and an explanation to submissions@cgccomics.com  The team will decide if your book qualifies for a ME.  If it does, they will give you instructions.  Normally the original submitter has 2 weeks to send a book back to us but, we sometimes make exceptions to that rule.

On 11/22/2022 at 12:21 PM, CGC Mike said:

@THE_BEYONDER You are going to have to send images and an explanation to submissions@cgccomics.com  The team will decide if your book qualifies for a ME.  If it does, they will give you instructions.  Normally the original submitter has 2 weeks to send a book back to us but, we sometimes make exceptions to that rule.

So I have to jump through hoops to get CGC to fix their fail?  Awesome 

On 11/22/2022 at 5:17 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

So I have to jump through hoops to get CGC to fix their fail?  Awesome 

@CGC Mike Should take note of this and talk to higher ups about re-naming ME, as well as rethinking the 2 week window. Surely CGC does not want graded books out there with these problems that were 100% caused during encapsulation. Especially since CGC can be the only responsible entity for problems inside the sealed cases of these books.

Quality control is performed by people, not a machine - therefore it's disingenuous to call it a mechanical error since it's an error caused by a human. This distinction is important, and by not clarifying properly it makes customers feel like we're being lied to for CGC's ineptitude. Not to mention we have to pay for it if not caught within a very small window.

• Administrator
On 12/5/2022 at 2:11 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

@CGC Mike

Please help me deal with this fail 

Did you submit this book?  Either way, I gave you instructions on what would need to be done above.  

On 11/22/2022 at 12:21 PM, CGC Mike said: